Why do I need annual maintenance?
Preventive care can save a lot of money on unanticipated heating and cooling emergencies. Much like the mechanical system in your car, your heating/ cooling systems need a yearly maintenance. Paying the price for a preventative maintenance call in most cases is a lot cheaper than paying for major repairs.
*Some manufacturer’s warranties ARE voided if the equipment is not maintained/ serviced yearly by a certified technician*
What is included?
- Parts inspection, identify any part that may be failin
- Clean blower motors and parts
- Inspect and clean condensate lines
- Test refrigerant levels in an air conditioner or heat pump
- Inspect and clean heat exchangers, pilot, and ignitor
- Test electronic components and system controls
- Calibrate thermostat and check airflow
- Tighten loose fittings and connections
Equipment we service:
- Air Conditioner/ Heat Pump (Air Source)
- Natural Gas/ Propane Furnace
- Geothermal Heat Pump
- Natural Gas/ Propane Boiler
- Natural Gas/ Propane Fireplace
- Natural Gas/ Propane Water Heater
- HRV/ ERV