Why do I need annual maintenance?
Preventive care can save a lot of money on unanticipated heating and cooling emergencies. Much like the mechanical system in your car, your heating/ cooling systems need a yearly maintenance. Paying the price for a preventative maintenance call in most cases is a lot cheaper than paying for major repairs.
*Some manufacturer’s warranties ARE voided if the equipment is not maintained/ serviced yearly by a certified technician*
What is included?
- Parts inspection, identify any part that may be failin
- Clean blower motors and parts
- Inspect and clean condensate lines
- Test refrigerant levels in an air conditioner or heat pump
- Inspect and clean heat exchangers, pilot, and ignitor
- Test electronic components and system controls
- Calibrate thermostat and check airflow
- Tighten loose fittings and connections
Denoco is here to help you through your HVAC emergencies or even if you just want a second opinion. We are TSSA certified and fully insured and can help with any heating or cooling need you may have from replacing, fixing, or installing furnaces, water heaters, and air conditioners to installing gas lines and duct work.
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Hot water tanks
- Hot water on demand systems
- Radiant floor heating
- Geothermal systems
- Heat recovery ventilators
- Pool heaters
- BBQ gas/propane lines
- Gas/propane stove hook ups and disconnects
- Gas/propane dryers
- HRV’s- supply and service
- Pool Heaters- supply and service
- Garage Heaters- supply and service
- Space Heaters- supply and service
- Dryer vents